The Tiki Tower Takeover is one of those magical times when everything just comes together in one place. The iconic Pier Top Lounge is an incredible venue. Look out and you see the skyline, ocean, and sunsets. Turn your gaze inwards and you see five of the most accomplished tiki bartenders shaking and stirring a drink for you.
This year we are so excited with our guest bars:
- Daniele Dalla Pola from Nu Lounge & Bar – Bologna Aloha spirit with an Italian flair
- Three Dots & Dash – Kevin Beary and his crew blow in from the Windy City with some special libations
- Scotty Schuder from Dirty Dick in Paris is partnering up with Doc Parks of San Francisco’s Pagan Idol for our first Tower mash-up. Oui Oui!
- Brother Cleave – Musician, DJ, bartender, raconteur. A rare opportunity to grab a drink from someone who fought hard to never let the tiki torch burn out.
- Trailer Happiness – Fancy a cocktail? This could be the biggest British Invasion since the Beatles landed at JFK. The 2017 Tales of the Cocktail “Best International High Volume Bar” will be serving world class drinks with British charm.