Friday June 9, 8PM
8 Bars. 5 Bands. 1 Hell of a Party.
We’re bringing them all here to Fort Lauderdale for one night of great cocktails and music at the Hyatt Pier 66. Bars like the nationally acclaimed Three Dots & A Dash from Chicago. And all the way from California – live and onstage The Hula Girls!
Sample tiki cocktails from 8 different bars across America while you listen and dance to exotica, surf, and burlesque.
The Hukilau has put together this special night in our 4-day festival to give you as much of the experience as we can fit in to one night.
$99 gets you admission to the party, all the music, and a cocktail from each of our 8 guest bars.
Put a little aloha in your Friday Night!
- Three Dots & A Dash – Chicago
- SOS – Atlanta
- Hidden Harbor – Pittsburgh
- Slowly Shirley – NYC
- Pagan Idol – San Francisco
- Flask & Cannon – Jacksonville
- Sip n Dip – Helena Montana
- The Tiki Pourin Stars
- The Hula Girls – LA
- The Surfrajettes – Toronto
- The Mermers – Jacksonville
- Stolen Idols – Tampa, FL
- Slip & The Spinouts & burlesque star Angie Pontani