What? I don’t have to drive to the Mai-Kai, I can just take a shuttle? Yep, just leave the driving and parking up to us!
As a courtesy for all South Seas, Big Kahuna, Aloha and Luau Pass Holders, The Hukilau will provide complimentary transportation to the Mai-Kai. We will also provide round trip transportation to two special events during the weekend as well. Here are the details:
- Wednesday – Round Trip Shuttle to Mai-Kai for South Seas and Big Kahuna Pass Holder Only
- Wednesday – Shuttle from Mai-Kai to B Ocean for MeduSirena Marina’s Swimshow for Ticket Holders
- Wednesday – Travel from Pier 66 to B Ocean for MeduSirena Marina’s Swimshow for Ticket Holders
- Saturday – Round Trip Shuttle to Mai-Kai for Big Kahuna, Aloha and Luau Pass Holders Only
- Sunday – Round Trip Shuttle to the Mai-Kai for the Finale
Shuttles will depart from the main entrance of the Hyatt Regency Pier 66 and take you to the Mai-Kai’s main entrance and then back to the 66. There will be a full schedule of departures and return trips to the hotel at least 30 days prior to the event. This is just one more way to make your experience as fun and carefree as possible during the event! Don’t forget to They will be working for us all night so don’t worry about the pressure of going back to the hotel early, you can stay late and sip on Rum Barrels with everyone else!
HOW DOES IT WORK? While purchasing your Big Kahuna, Aloha or Luau Pass be sure to choose the appropriate FREE shuttle ticket!
All shuttle information will be sent to ticket holders directly! Shuttles for the Mai-Kai on Saturday night will be scheduled according to your seating and reservation.
Uber or Lyft
Uber and Lyft are alive and kicking in South Florida! Be sure to download their apps and get a quick ride to several sites in the area!
The Sun Trolley takes you so many places on the Beach and to Laudy’s famous Las Olas Blvd! They pick up every 30 minutes and fares range from $1 to $3.